Monday, May 15, 2006

Signature tags, incredimail tubes etc...



Good morning everyone!

I'd never heard of such a thing as incredimail, until about a year ago when I was asked if I would give permission for the use of my work for such non commercial things. I was happy to grant such permission and I still am, to anyone who likes to have fun with my images on the computer. I enjoy seeing the things you make and marvel at the creative ways you manipulate my paintings. It seems to have become extremely popular as I get an enormous amount of requests these days and so I thought if I mentioned my willingness for people to have fun with my images in a non commercial way on my blog, they would realize that they dont all need to email me individually for my permission. :)

I was recently asked by Teresa who runs her own signature Tag group, to judge a competition she had organized whereby members had to produce something using my work.

I was delighted by the efforts everyone had made, and after much deliberation, I would like to announce the winner as Toni for her image using my Kingfisher painting. Second place goes to Fiona for 'face your fears' made using my tiger.

Congratulations to everyone though, I really liked them all!

Eric.

3 Comments:

At 8:28 pm , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just wanted to say Thankyou for taking the time to judge the competition for us :o)

 
At 3:20 am , Anonymous Anonymous said...

nice! that is a favorite of mine. keep up the good work.
me :)

 
At 4:59 am , Blogger sadangel said...

Thank you for granting general permissions to Sig Tag Groups and Individuals. I've seen some of the tags around, but never knew who the artists was, now I do and can help others to learn who you are and to find your work intact to see the beauty of it!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home