Sunday, July 23, 2006

New Book.



Greetings everyone!

I'm happy to announce that a new book has just been released containing my artwork. It's a really beautiful book by Joanna Skipwith of Silver Jungle Ltd. covering tigers painted by Artists from myself through to Rubens and Dali. I am proud to share a book with such people and particularly proud that all profits from the book go to 21st Century Tiger who spend 100% of all donations on helping to keep tigers in the wild.

The book is available at the National and Tate Gallery and is available through Amazon and 21st Century Tiger.

If you are visiting my blog for the first time, please take a look at the archives, I've been adding pictures and articles for some time now and I'm sure you will find something of interest.

3 Comments:

At 3:45 pm , Blogger Vany-Art said...

Hi, Eric.

It's great to see this article.
Congratulations to this, and it's great to hear, that the donations go to the tigers.

Hope to see a new, great and wonderful piece you'll hopefully paint soon.

Many Greetings from Germany

Vany

 
At 3:13 pm , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Eric,
thanks for the inspiring work and your techniques you share on your blog.

Have you ever considered writing a book in wild life art, I think it would be great!

MN
South Africa

 
At 12:11 am , Blogger Eric Wilson said...

Thank you both for your comments. I am certainly intending to publish a book. I have more than enough paintings to fill one, more than enough adventure stories to tell, and more than enough step by step guides to painting.

I just need to find the right publisher....

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home